“Digital information technologies are transforming the way we work, learn, and communicate. Within this digital revolution are new learning approaches that transform hierarchical, industrial-based models of teaching and learning. “
This book is available for FREE downloads at: Commonwealth of Learning.
Education for a Digital World is a guide, resource, textbook and manual for policymakers and practitioners in developing and developed countries.
* Part 1: The Impact of Instructional Technologies
* Part 2: Preparing Online Courses
* Part 3: Implementing Technology
* Part 4: E-learning in Action
* Part 5: Engagement and Communication