- 10 people can edit a Presentation at the same time.
- 50 people can edit a Spreadsheet simultaneously.
- 10 people can edit a Document at the same time.
- There is a limit of 200 combined viewers/ collaborators for all of the different Doc types.
Google has created templates for students and teachers.
- Teachers can direct students to use a certain template or they can browse the different categories.
- Teachers can also create their own templates and share them with their students.
- Make sure students save the template as a copy.
For more great ideas about using Google Docs, why not check out the resource Twenty Interesting Ways to use Google Docs, by Tom Barrett.