There is no longer a link to the Notifications module page on the default Bb Learn course template automatically created for you at the beginning of the each term/semester.
Why did it change?
- To simplify the default course template since the same information can also be found on the Bb Learn Home page.
- Feedback from faculty indicates the “What’s New” module contained too much distracting information at the beginning of the semester.
Who is impacted?
- Faculty are planning to assemble their course(s) from scratch using the default template.
- Course copy is not impacted. If you have a Notifications page on the previous semester’s course, it will come over during Course Copy.
How can I add the Notifications module page back on my course menu?
1. Select (+) above the course menu, and select Module Page.
2. Enter Notifications as the name.
3. Select Available to Users and click Submit.
4. Click Add Course Module.
5. Click Add next to the modules you want displayed (previously these were My Announcements & What’s New).
6. Click Ok