Bb Learn will be down on Thursday, July 16, 2015 – 5:00AM to 8:00AM.
Bb Learn and sharing video with Kaltura
The Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) is an extensible, feature rich, UI based configurable framework that streamlines the integration of Kaltura’s rich media capabilities into different publishing applications. The framework is constructed of modules that provide a packaged workflow and functionalities that can be easily embedded in another application as an iFrame, instead of integrating directly with the Kaltura APIs. The framework can decrease the integration time with your application dramatically and allow you to always get up to date new functionality by decoupling the added features from the integration itself. The embedded iFrames are all based on a responsive design to ensure that the integrated pages are displayed properly on any given area.
- Staying current with the vendors development and release cycle
- Small feature changes mitigating impacts to the functional use experience
- Enhanced web-cam upload functionality
- Improved interface with Blackboard Learn
- Additional features and functionality include:
- Video editing
- Presentation integration
- Precursor to additional feature sets delivered via new continuous development model
Window of downtime for this upgrade: Thursday, July 16, 2015, 5:00AM to 8:00AM.