Interactive video quizzing for your Kaltura videos increases student engagement, tests knowledge and retention, and gathers effectiveness data for your media.
How do interactive video quizzes work?
- You create a quiz for any of your Kaltura videos.
- As users watch a video, a multiple choice question appears at your chosen point. Depending on configuration, students may be allowed to repeat sections, skip questions, revise answers, receive hints, and discover the correct answers.
- When students take the quiz, their grades are automatically sent to your course grade book in Blackboard Learn.
Known issue: All Kaltura Grade Center Columns are set to be worth 100 points. Contact the Technology & Learning Program for Weighted Total grading options.
How do I create a quiz for my own Kaltura media?
- Follow this Chico-specific tutorial for Creating and Editing Kaltura Quizzes or watch this video from Kaltura.
- Stop by the Technology and Learning Program faculty empowerment lab in MLIB 459 between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM for a demonstration.