The Technology and Learning Program is excited to offer new workshops this spring.
Please register ahead of time using the instructions below.
in for Office Hours, Guest Speakers & More
This is a fun, online workshop where you will participate in a Zoom virtual meeting and experiment with some of its advanced features including screen sharing, annotation, polling, and breakout rooms. You will leave the workshop with an active Zoom account, and the confidence you need to integrate Zoom within Blackboard Learn for virtual office hours, guest speakers and student-to-student collaboration.
- Thursday, April 12th at 12:00 PM (online)
- Friday, April 13th at 9:00 AM (online)
- Tuesday, April 17th at 7:00 PM (online)
Spring Cleaning Tips for your Bb Learn Grade Center
Is your grade book clean and organized? Does it work for your students? Come to this workshop, and find out a few tips and tricks for ensuring there are no unpleasant surprises at the end of the semester. After a brief presentation, a few Instructional Technology Consultants from TLP will be on-hand to provide personalized, one on one assistance.
- Monday, April 23rd at 10:00 AM in THMA 131
- Tuesday, April 24th at 3:30 PM in THMA 131
Adding Video to Enhance Student Engagement Online
While this is not technically a new workshop, there is a new, and exciting element added to our existing Kaltura workshop…the ability to embed quiz questions in your Kaltura videos! Come and learn how.
- Monday, April 16th, at 1:00 PM in THMA 131
- Wednesday, May 2nd at 3:00 PM in THMA 131
Registering for Workshops
- Got to www.csuchico.edu/training
- Click Log in to DTS
- Enter your Portal ID and pwd.
- Select Schedule.
- Select the link to your preferred workshop and choose Register.
If you have any issues, email email@example.com.