New faculty can sign up for our upcoming training workshops using this form.
Intro to Blackboard Learn (90 minutes)
This workshop is designed for those new to the Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS), or for individuals who need a quick refresher.
- Access Bb Learn from the portal and from the direct link
- Identify common Bb Learn components
- Add items to the course menu (left side of course page)
- Differentiate between email and messages within Blackboard
- Add content to the course
- Select a template or model to use for building your course
- Locate additional resources and workshops
- Tuesday, Aug 15th 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (MLIB 226)
- Saturday, Aug 19th 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM (THMA 131);
- Wednesday, Aug 23rd 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM (THMA 131)
Bring Questions / Get Answers (2 hours)
Bring your Blackboard Learn questions for the Technology and Learning Program’s Instructional Technology Consultants (ITCs). At least two ITCs will be available during this open session.
- Saturday, Aug 19th 12:00 PM – 2:00PM (THMA 131)
Additional Training & Consultation Options
If the above dates/times do not work, you can: